The objective of the Integrity Unit
I. To plan, coordinate and manage the disposition conduct and discipline and code of conduct based on the principles of integrity and accountability
II. Creating a culture of excellence working with Advanced Features strong moral and ethics and integrity.
III. Strengthening the efficiency and effectiveness of the mechanisms of complaints channels and increase appreciation and strengthen work ethics and integrity; and
IV. Strengthening the Public Officers (Conduct and Discipline) Regulations 1993.
Recommended Integrity Unit
Responsible for the six (6) core functions as follows:
Ensuring the best corporate governance implemented.
Ensure acculturation, institutional and implementation of integrity within the organization;
c)Detection and Confirmation
i) Detect and verify the complaint criminal misconduct and violations of the code of conduct and ethics of the organization and ensure that appropriate actions are taken; and
ii) To report criminal misconduct to law enforcement agencies responsible
Receive and take action on all complaints / information on criminal misconduct and violations of the code of conduct and ethics of the organization;
Ensure compliance with laws and regulations; and
Perform the functions of the secretariat of the Disciplinary Board
Activities Function Integrity Unit
1. Prepare the design of training programs for strengthening the integrity of JKT.
2. Carry out training programs for strengthening the integrity of JKT.
3. Provide input, print, publish and distribute relevant promotional materials for citizens JKT integrity.
4. Complaints Management integrity JKT citizens.
5. Integrity Inspectorate
6. Secretariat of the Committee on Integrity and Governance (PRECISION)
7. Provide reports to the Agency Integrity Unit Integrity Unit of the Ministry of Welfare, Housing and Local Government (ministry for the KPKT).
8. Run the detection and confirmation of actions.
9. Managing Disciplinary Action:
a) With a view to dismissal or demotion (for officers of the support group No. 1)
b) not with a view to dismissal or demotion (for officers of the support group 2)
c) Managing Disciplinary Action for the Management of Professional Grade 41 to 44.
d) Manage Disciplinary Action for the Management of Professional Grade 48 and above.