THE OBJECTIVE OF THE INTEGRITY UNIT
- To plan, coordinate and manage the disposition conduct and discipline and code of conduct based on the principles of integrity and accountability
- Creating a culture of excellence working with Advanced Features strong moral and ethics and integrity.
- Strengthening the efficiency and effectiveness of the mechanisms of complaints channels and increase appreciation and strengthen work ethics and integrity; and
- Strengthening the Public Officers (Conduct and Discipline) Regulations 1993.
Ensuring the best corporate governance implemented.
Ensure acculturation, institutional and implementation of integrity within the organization;
Detection and Confirmation
i. Detect and verify the complaint criminal misconduct and violations of the code of conduct and ethics of the organization and ensure that appropriate actions are taken; and
ii. To report criminal misconduct to law enforcement agencies responsible
Receive and take action on all complaints / information on criminal misconduct and violations of the code of conduct and ethics of the organization;
Ensure compliance with laws and regulations; and
Perform the functions of the secretariat of the Disciplinary Board
ACTIVITIES FUNCTION INTEGRITY UNIT
- Prepare the design of training programs for strengthening the integrity of JKT.
- Carry out training programs for strengthening the integrity of JKT.
- Provide input, print, publish and distribute relevant promotional materials for citizens JKT integrity.
- Complaints Management integrity JKT citizens.
- Integrity Inspectorate
- Secretariat of the Committee on Integrity and Governance (PRECISION)
- Provide reports to the Agency Integrity Unit Integrity Unit of the Ministry of Welfare, Housing and Local Government (ministry for the KPKT).
- Run the detection and confirmation of actions.
- Managing Disciplinary Action:
- With a view to dismissal or demotion (for officers of the support group No. 1)
- not with a view to dismissal or demotion (for officers of the support group 2)
- Managing Disciplinary Action for the Management of Professional Grade 41 to 44.
- Manage Disciplinary Action for the Management of Professional Grade 48 and above.